· FAST provides a need-based financial aid analysis service.
· Results are reviewed by Cornerstone’s Financial Aid Committee and aid offers are made to families who qualify for assistance as funds allow. All financial aid awards are made on the basis of demonstrated need.
· Requests for financial aid do not influence admission decisions. All information from FAST is kept confidential.
· Families requesting financial aid are required to reapply each year.
· Families will be informed of financial aid decisions in writing.
· Cornerstone Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, nationality, religion, or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, financial aid awards, and other school-related programs.
Financial Aid Procedures
Families interested in applying for financial aid must submit an application and enrollment fee prior to initiating the financial aid process.
1. The online submission deadline for applications is April 30. A $36 fee is to be paid to FAST by credit card.
2. You must submit your 1040 tax forms from 2010 to FAST as per their guidelines. Envelopes are available in the office if you choose to mail them.
Click the FAST Logo to Apply